Phoenix Art Museum is accepting applications from emerging Arizona artists for its annual Friends of Contemporary Art Artists' Grants competition.
The selection committee will award up to five grants of $2,000 each. The grants are intended to provide recognition and financial support for emerging professional artists focused on establishing their careers. A panel of local and national judges will select the recipients.
Emerging Artists working in all mediums, including painting, sculpture, drawing, installation, new media, performance, photography, film or video may apply.
- Artists must be Arizona residents.
- Artwork must have been produced within the last two years.
- Artists may not be enrolled in a college degree program.
- Previous recipients of the Artists' Grants are ineligible.
- Artists must be pre-registered as an Artlink Articipant.*
Applications must be submitted through Submittable and include:
- Artist name, street address, email address, and telephone number
- Artist statement (optional; 150 words or less)
- Three (3) JPEGS or three (3) videos of different examples of your work. Videos exceeding three minutes will not be accepted.
- Descriptions of each submitted artwork, including: title, date, medium, dimensions
Submissions deadline: All materials must be submitted by midnight Wednesday, July 31, 2019
Questions? Please email: email@example.com
Announcement of Award Recipients: Monday, September 30, 2019
*While Articipation with Artlink does not require payment, there are additional benefits to paid levels. Visit artlinkphx.org for details. Questions about Artlink? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.